| < August >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Peterborough, On in August is somewhat warm at 18.4 °C (65.12 °F).
- Afternoons can be fairly hot with average high temperatures reaching 25.1 °C (77.2 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally quite mild with an average low of 11.7 °C (53.1 °F).
- The average diurnal temperature variation/ range in August is 13.4 °C (24.1 °F).
- The weather in August is dryish. Just 81.1mm (3.2in) of fluid is unloaded.
- The shortest day is 13:15 long and the longest day is 14:38 long with an average length of 13:58.
Check the distance to and compare the Peterborough, On August averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for August in Peterborough, On, Canada
Navigate to August Weather in Locations Surrounding Peterborough, On:
- Muskoka, On, Canada - 110.1 kms (68.4 miles) NW
- Toronto Downsview, On, Canada - 103.6 kms (64.4 miles) WSW
- Toronto, Pearson Intl, On, Canada - 118.2 kms (73.4 miles) WSW
- Toronto, Ontario, Canada - 105.9 kms (65.8 miles) SW
- Waterloo Wellington, On, Canada - 182.4 kms (113.3 miles) WSW
- St Catharines, On, Canada - 131.3 kms (81.6 miles) SSW
- Hamilton, On, Canada - 172.2 kms (107 miles) SW
- Buffalo, New York, Usa - 146 kms (90.8 miles) S
- Kingston, On, Canada - 141 kms (87.6 miles) E
- Trenton, On, Canada - 67.9 kms (42.2 miles) E
- Oswego, Ny, Usa - 172.2 kms (107 miles) ESE
- Brockport W, Ny, Usa - 118.2 kms (73.4 miles) SSE
- Rochester/ Rochester-Monroe, Ny, Usa - 136.1 kms (84.6 miles) SSE
- Hemlock, Ny, Usa - 140 kms (87 miles) SSE