| < March >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Peterborough, On in March is slightly cold at -2.2 °C (28.04 °F).
- Afternoons can be very cool with average high temperatures reaching 3 °C (37.4 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally cold with an average low of -7.4 °C (18.7 °F).
- The variation/ range of diurnal average temperatures in March is 10.4 °C (18.7 °F).
- The weather in March is marginally dry. Only 66.3mm (2.6in) of water descends.
- The shortest day is 11:04 long and the longest day is 12:37 long with an average length of 11:50.
Check the distance to and compare the Peterborough, On March averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for March in Peterborough, On, Canada
Navigate to March Weather in Locations Surrounding Peterborough, On:
- Muskoka, On, Canada - 110.1 kms (68.4 miles) NW
- Toronto Downsview, On, Canada - 103.6 kms (64.4 miles) WSW
- Toronto, Pearson Intl, On, Canada - 118.2 kms (73.4 miles) WSW
- Toronto, Ontario, Canada - 105.9 kms (65.8 miles) SW
- Waterloo Wellington, On, Canada - 182.4 kms (113.3 miles) WSW
- St Catharines, On, Canada - 131.3 kms (81.6 miles) SSW
- Hamilton, On, Canada - 172.2 kms (107 miles) SW
- Buffalo, New York, Usa - 146 kms (90.8 miles) S
- Kingston, On, Canada - 141 kms (87.6 miles) E
- Trenton, On, Canada - 67.9 kms (42.2 miles) E
- Oswego, Ny, Usa - 172.2 kms (107 miles) ESE
- Brockport W, Ny, Usa - 118.2 kms (73.4 miles) SSE
- Rochester/ Rochester-Monroe, Ny, Usa - 136.1 kms (84.6 miles) SSE
- Hemlock, Ny, Usa - 140 kms (87 miles) SSE